To your home’s structural integrity and the health of your family, clogged drains pose a big threat. Wastewater can back up into your home and damage the foundation and other structural components with no easy access. Which in turn promotes risky mold and bacteria growth due to the blockage can also precipitate leaks. As it highlights the risk blocked drains pose to your property, a 2019 report says water damage claims due to leaks are on the rise. Advances in drain cleaning have made it easier to remedy clogged drain problems, fortunately. Being an effective method of drain cleaning comes with the emerged hydro jetting. With a specialized nozzle to clear debris blocking a drain, the innovative method involves directing high-pressure water through a hose. To identify the location of the blockage to boost the efficiency of the cleaning process is a drain cleaning professional uses a video camera. Today, we at The Original $49.95 Plumber would like to discuss the benefits of hydro jetting to clear your home’s blocked drains.
Benefits of Hydro Jetting Clogged Pipes
1) Efficiency. When cleaning a blocked drain, the high-pressure water delivers a high rate of efficiency. To detect the location of the blockage, the video camera provides added accuracy. In order to improve wastewater flow from your house, the water jet restores the drains to their initial condition.
2) Noninvasive. No one has to dig up your landscaping when clearing a drain using hydro jetting. The cleaning operation commences when the technician only requires a single access route to the drain. For the high-pressure hose and nozzle, the opening allows video inspection and provides access.
3) Flexibility. For hard-to-reach places in the drains, some other common drain unclogging methods are not effective. By clearing blockage where other tools cannot reach, hydro jetting comes in handy in such situations. Also guaranteeing more satisfactory results, the flexibility of the equipment protects your plumbing.
4) Most Cost-Effective. You end up saving money in the long run, though the initial cost of hydro jetting a clogged drain might be high. In addition to the actual cause of clogging, due to the high-pressure water, this method cleans accumulated grime on the drain’s surface. You reduce the risk of leaks, which, in turn, can protect you against future repair costs, since it thoroughly cleans and ensures smooth flow of wastewater. Also, safer for the drain system and your landscaping as no extensive digging is involved, the safer for the drain system and your landscaping as no extensive digging is involved.
5) Cleaner. The stubborn grime on the pipe’s surface can be missed by traditional drain cleaning methods. Ideal conditions for bacteria to thrive are provided by such grime. By cleaning pipe surfaces and making them inhabitable for any organisms, hydro jetting overcomes this challenge. It reduces the risk of infections in your home as your plumbing system becomes more hygienic after the cleaning job.
6) Better on the Environment. As it involved in this drain cleaning method, no chemicals or other environmentally destructive products. As it makes this the most eco-friendly pipe unblocking techniques, you also have minimal destruction of the environment during the project. Go for a more permanent solution through hydro jetting if you have recurring drain blockage issues. In order to offer better results for their clients is the best professional drain cleaners now use this technology.