Plumbing has come a long way in recent decades. With the help of advanced technology, plumbers have an advantage in pinpointing issues concerning plumbing. With the various equipment, tools, and products used by an experienced plumber, they can frequently diagnose a problem quickly. As one of the most important plumbing elements, the basic drain maintenance is essential. To aid in maintenance, as well as a useful tool to locate problems, video drain line inspections are utilized. The Original $49.95 Plumber utilizes a video drain line inspection for many problems including leak detection, lost item retrieval, remodeling inspections, septic system inspections, or even as a part of inspection before buying a new home. The Original $49.95 Plumber uses the plumbing video inspection so many applications, that we would like to relate the basics for our customers can better understand the process.
Drain & Sewer Video Inspection Basics
Placing a small mobile video camera inside your drain is what is involved in a video drain line inspection. Very much like a radio-controlled toy car, the camera is mounted on a wheeled base that can be manipulated from a control panel. As the professional inspector guides the camera through the pipes, the images are relayed back to the monitor. Even the most remote areas of the system can be located, using this technique, the damage that might be otherwise a challenge to identify can be noted and repaired. Large-scale excavations throughout the system to locate the issue can be avoided, and the drain cleaners can apply in proper areas.
Common Plumbing Problems Discovered Via Video Inspections
Below is a list of the most common problems easily found with video drain line inspections.
1) Tree roots: Should even small leaks in your drainage system are present, it can be the result of tree roots growing toward water and nutrition, leaving the pipes blocked as they invade the pipes.
2) Clogs: Buildup from the accumulation of various substances and objects.
3) Joint or seal damage: Joint or seal damage: The technician has the advantage of close-up views with the video process and can see all the connections and joints in pipes and seals.
4) Cracks and breaks: Leaks and excess water loss caused from cracked or broken pipes are generally the results of shifts or changes in the soil surrounding them.
Advantages to Video Plumbing Inspections
– With ease, the remote areas can be accessed and inspected.
– Using the same equipment, all pipes of varying sizes can be inspected.
– Potential reduction in maintenance costs.
– Isolating the problems without disruptive explorations.
– Digging or any excavating is not required for inspection.
– Inspections that are recorded will have a more detailed documentation.
– Increased efficiency of standard maintenance.
Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Unclogging & More in Staten Island, Maspeth, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Yonkers, Queens, NYC Boroughs, New York City NY
For maintenance or even plumbing issues, call in the experts of The Original $49.95 Plumber. We utilize video drain line inspections to assist in many situations regarding your plumbing in an effort to be more cost-effective and efficient. If you want the advantages of video drain line inspection contact The Original $49.95 Plumber today and let our specialists assist you!